Visible Light Marine Cameras
Visible light marine cameras offer an affordable marine CCTV solution. They perform well across a variety of lighting conditions and manage motion well. Simply plug and play with any compatible Raymarine multifunction display (analogue cameras require a BNC composite video input connector) to create your onboard video observation system.
Marine CameraRuggedised, High Definition, Day and Night network bullet video camera suitable for all above deck applications. Integrated sun-cover for maximum visibility and small frame size for easy installation anywhere on the boat.
CAM220 IP Marine Camera
Ruggedised, High Definition, Day and Night network dome video camera suitable for above or below deck applications. Dome design provides all round selected viability whilst the small frame size allows for rapid installation. Stylised to blend in with your boat’s aesthetic design. Ruggedised, High Definition, Day and Night network dome video camera suitable for above or below deck applications.
Dome design provides all round selected viability whilst the small frame size allows for rapid installation. Stylised to blend in with your boat’s aesthetic design.
- Plug and play integration with Raymarine MFDs running Lighthouse II
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or direct 12v DC power supply
- Simple mechanical frame allows the camera to be locked, rock steady, into position
- High bright IR LEDs for operation in total darkness
- Plug and play with compatible Raymarine multifunction displays
- Ceiling or wall mount
- Manually adjustable pan and tilt
- Composite video output
- Reverse image camera for aft deck or engine room applications
- Automatic switching between true colour (day) and black & white (night)
- Automatic IR LED on/off with photo sensor
- Excellent colour reproduction
- Rugged waterproof housing
- Fixed mount
- Up to 15m (49') IR night time view in total darkness
- Surge power input protection built-in
- Clear focus at night with Anti-IR focus distortion technology built-in
Network Video Camera for LightHouse II powered multifunction displays
Raymarine’s CAM200IP is a ruggedised, high-definition, day and night network video camera that instantly transforms any LightHouse II Multifunction Display into a powerful video observation system.
The CAM200IP produces stunning High Definition images by day. Use CAM200IP to record the fishing action on deck, or use it as a backup or side-deck camera for docking and maneuvering. CAM200IP also provides detailed black and white video at night, even in total darkness. A built-in array of 20 Infrared Illuminated LEDs allows the CAM200IP to see up to 20 meters making it the ideal engine room or aft-deck camera.
- Easy integration with Raymarine LightHouse II MFDs
- Full High Definition (HD) video camera for stunning picture quality
- Low-light mode with built-in Infrared Illuminated LED array for operation in total darkness
- Simple Power over Ethernet (PoE) or direct 12V DC power supply
- Waterproof to IP67 standards for on-deck or below-deck use